Math Land needs a Grade 3 math hero, and that hero is you!
Crazy Math Adventure is designed around the Common Core Curriculum for Grade 3 math. Games include the option of visual supports, to gently support children through the curriculum.
Spells have been spread all over this once peaceful land causing chaos. People are being turned into dogs, trains, coins and even hot air balloons. You need to capture the spells and climb the castle to defeat the VERY Bad Dude with your grade 3 math skills!
Battle monsters, jump across chasms, be turned into a LOT of crazy magical things. Help clear Math Land of some very crazy spells.
As Educators we know that learning is best when it is fun, we want kids to develop their math skills in an engaging and supported way. Best practice teaching techniques are at the core of this fun adventure:
* 41 levels across 5 maps covering simple addition, number bonds and sequencing. Progress through addition, subtraction and skip-counting on to multiplication tables and division. Also includes; odd or even and
greater than or less than.
* A helper! Outstanding classrooms have visual supports available for kids who like to use them.
Kids are very visual learners! Mathmo the Math helper gives interactive visual support to learners whenever they need it.
* Photo feature allows a personal touch, your child gets to be the hero at the center of their maths adventure!
* Multi player feature and group progress page to be able identify at a glance the areas that a group excels at or needs further work on.
* Personalized learning, the questions adapt to your child's stage of learning. This personalization maintains challenge but also enables all children to access the basics of a skill.
* Scaffolded skill development. Each skill starts with a self-paced game with graduated questions and the option of visual support. Once mastered, this first self-paced game is followed by a game with greater challenge which consolidates on the skill.
* Personalized feedback, progress page allows children and parents identify strengths and areas for development.
* Strong curriculum focus which is clearly mapped in the progress chart. Developed to match the curriculum for children in Grade 3.
* Protects privacy. As educators we are protective of kids privacy, we make child friendly apps! No in-app purchases, no third-party advertising, no social media integration, no collection or sharing of personal information or photos.
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Crazy Math Adventure - Age 8-9 Grade 3 Lite is a free software application from the Kids subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-07-08. The program can be installed on iOS.
Crazy Math Adventure - Age 8-9 Grade 3 Lite (version 1.0) has a file size of 26.84 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.